Saturday, March 31, 2012

Day 90

Prosperity Law 5
Have faith, trust and patience in God and God’s laws

If you are going to pray, then law number five is that you must have faith, trust and patience in God and God’s Laws. On the Earthly plane things do not move as fast as in the Spirit World. So faith, trust and patience are needed, as well as perseverance and consistency of your manifestation practices. If you doubt the prayer in your consciousness, then you are doing unconscious negative affirmations and negative self-talk, which will be sabotaging your manifestation program.

ACTION STEPS
 Develop faith, trust and patience in God’s laws by making it a focus for 21 days. So for 21 days monitor your consciousness, and whenever you have a thought of doubt enter your mind, replace it with a thought of faith.
 For your enjoyment we have enclosed some faith, trust and patience affirmations for you to work with. Say them out loud every morning and every night for 21 days.

You may add them to your previous affirmations and prayer and say them out loud all at the same time for 21 days. The whole process won't take more than 10 minutes.

Faith, Trust and Patience Affirmations:
 I have perfect faith, trust and patience in my Higher Self.
 I have perfect faith and trust that God is providing for my every need.
 I have perfect faith, trust and patience in my self, my Superconscious mind, and the power of my subconscious mind to attract and magnetize to me everything I need.
 I have invited God’s help, and I know His invisible hands are now working in my life to answer my prayers.
 I have invited God’s help and I have perfect faith, trust and patience that He will provide me with what I want or something better.
 I know God will answer my prayer, in His time not mine, and I will have perfect faith, trust and patience until that time comes.
 If my prayer isn’t answered in exactly the way I want, I know that this is a lesson God would have me learn.

Joshua David Stone

No comments:

Post a Comment