Thursday, March 29, 2012

Day 88

Prosperity Law 3
by Joshua D. Stone

Use the power of the subconscious mind
The third law of prosperity is to use the power of the subconscious mind to manifest prosperity. This means to do prosperity affirmations and visualizations through- out your day to program your subconscious mind to attract and magnetize prosperity to you. Anything you affirm or visualize into the subconscious mind of a positive or negative nature will be attracted to you in time. This is the law!

It is an unwritten law of the mind that whatever you do consciously for 21 days straight becomes a habit in the subconscious mind. Most blocks to abundance and prosperity are in our subconscious poverty thinking which sabotages our manifestation aspirations.

Affirmations from Dr. Stone:

Prosperity Affirmations:
 I am a divine magnet for financial abundance and prosperity, attracting God’s limitless abundance to me!
 I am a monetary powerhouse, consistently and increasingly producing financial wealth!
 I easily and effortlessly manifest all the financial resources I need to realize the fullness of who I am!
 I am a master manifester, with my subconscious, conscious and superconscious minds all perfectly aligned and in impeccable consistency!
 God helps those who help themselves!  I am the Eternal Self. All my desired manifest-
ations are already a part of myself!
 I am deserving of God’s infinite abundance, prosperity, and financial wealth for I am a Son/Daughter of God!

Action:
- Write down positive affirmations of what you want to manifest in your life. Repeat them everyday.
- You will have fun building a vision board, with pictures of things that you wish to manifest. Choose pictures that trigger your good "feelings".

No comments:

Post a Comment