Friday, October 14, 2011

Day 72 (Monday, 10/17/11)

10 Prosperity Laws from the Rich Dad's mindset - Robert Kyosaki

1. Instead of thinking "I can't afford this", think: "How can I afford this?"
2. Instead of thinking "my kids make me poor", think "I want to be rich for my kids".
3. "I don't care about money" becomes "I appreciate the money that comes to me". Everything we appreciate comes back to us.
4. "I don't take financial risks" becomes "I take calculated risks" with abundant thinking.
5. "Pay myself last" becomes "Pay myself first".
6. "I depend on the money from ..." becomes "I take responsibility for myself"
7. Academic literacy is important, but financial literacy is more important.
8. "I work for my money" becomes "MY MONEY WORKS FOR ME" (Invest in passive income and things that make money for you, instead of investing in things that make you loose money and depreciate in value).
9. "Making money is important" becomes "managing money is important"
10. Your home is not an asset, it is a liability when abundant thinking is applied. Anything that drains your finances is a liability.

Robert Kyosaki
Author of Rich Dad, Poor Dad

No comments:

Post a Comment